Features & Benefits
- Extremely low power consumption – as little as 8 watts.
- Very low maintenance requirement (filter clean every 1-2 years).
- Interchangeable, multi-positional, circular and rectangular inlet/outlet spigots for improved aesthetics and simpler installation.
- Heater fitted in unit.
- Manual boost switch available as standard.
- Whisper quiet operation.
- Significantly improves indoor air quality.
- 3 year parts and labour warranty.
Redistributes heat from ceiling level
Input air is directed across the ceiling (usually in your hallway). This uses a scientific principle called the Coanda effect, which has the impact of mixing with the wasted warmer air that has risen above head height in your home. It therefore increases the efficiency of your heating system.
Highly effective filters
G3 grade, which means that they are so fine they will exclude pollen (great for hay fever sufferers) as well as the dust and grime of outside pollutants. Filters are very simply replaced/washed every 1-2 years.
Whisper quiet operation
Flatmaster uses a large fan running slowly. In this way any noise generated is minimal. For most of the time it is unlikely that you will be aware that your Flatmaster is operating other than a fresher feeling in your hallway caused by the movement of the incoming air.